Poquoson, Virginia

I ordered the cabinets, which it took about four and a half months, before the cabinets came in. I went to Norfolk, Va. to pick up the cabinets. I live in Hampton, Va. My friend and I picked out the cabinets, the color and style. After paying a contractor to assemble and put up the cabinets. I was called at work by the contractor saying, hey I thought you ordered the gray cabinets, which I replied "I did". They sent the wrong color of cabinets. Now this was in June of 2014, I still don't have my cabinets. I am so displeased with those people, Cabinets To Go. I can't return them because I had the contractor put them together. Ever time I call the sales person say we are still waiting on some of the doors. I couldn't enjoy Summer no kitchen, Thanksgiving no kitchen, Christmas, New Years and still WAITING.... NEVER,NEVER,AGAIN.... Gwendolyn Hicks

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Cabinets To Go. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Lowes or Home Depot that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Cabinets To Go.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Cabinets To Go to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cabinets To Go?

Comments