Moyock, North Carolina
4.7

I had a GREAT experience with Cabinets To Go.I purchased the Rope style cabinets.

Out of 30 cabinets I had one that was damaged. Called the store, who told me to call the 1800 number. Made a claim and received the damaged one in 11 days. Everything from walking in to the showroom, designing the kitchen, making the purchase and getting delivery was beyond my expectations.

I will say to make sure you do your research. I installed the kitchen myself with the help of a carpenter friend without him I would have been a little lost.

Overall I give them 5 out of 5 stars!I would and I am recommending them to all my friends and family!

MCDMarina wrote the review because of good customer service at Cabinets To Go and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cabinets To Go to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Lowes or Home Depot. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cabinets To Go cabinets to go cabinet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cabinets To Go?

Comments