Moyock, North Carolina
1.1K views
4.7

I had a GREAT experience with Cabinets To Go.I purchased the Rope style cabinets.

Out of 30 cabinets I had one that was damaged. Called the store, who told me to call the 1800 number. Made a claim and received the damaged one in 11 days. Everything from walking in to the showroom, designing the kitchen, making the purchase and getting delivery was beyond my expectations.

I will say to make sure you do your research. I installed the kitchen myself with the help of a carpenter friend without him I would have been a little lost.

Overall I give them 5 out of 5 stars!I would and I am recommending them to all my friends and family!

MCDMarina wrote the review because of good customer service at Cabinets To Go and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cabinets To Go to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Lowes or Home Depot. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cabinets To Go cabinets to go cabinet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments