1K views 2 comments

Ordered cabinets in June.Was told one item was on back order until July 23, 2014.

We got some cabinets, also got some boxes only with no drawers. Had what we got installed thinking the rest would arrive any day but no luck. Called repeatedly and got new delivery dates. This happened at least five times.

We finally were told that most of the items were in the warehouse but the original drawers for the cabinet next to the sink are still somewhere unknown. I am devastated and afraid because I have agreed to rent my property commencing January 2015 and still don't have the pantry, the island, the end panels, and the drawers for the installed cabinet next to my stove.

Please Please Please Thomas D.

Sullivan - Founder and Chairman of Lumber Liquidators and Chairman of Cabinets to Go (ts@cabinetsto.com) figure out what is going on and please respond to our emails.You have our money and hold our kitchens hostage with these never ending delays.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Cabinets To Go?

Comments

deb

This same thing happened to me!I live in NH.

The customer service is aweful and they make promises they cannot keep. Shotty installers out to make a quick buck do terrible work. The don't refund money either and they are rude as ***. I saved up money fro 3 years to get a new kitchen.

Placed the order in December 2013 cleaned out my kitchen because everything was due to arrive the first week of February. I literally had my entire kitchen contents in my living room until the end of April.

They really should learn to hang up the phone before they make jokes about "another happy customer" and laugh it off.

Jimmy

ts2@lumberliquidators.com is actually his personal email, you can find it elsewhere on the net.ts@cabinetstoGO.com is the correct email...

you typoed it.But the first email address actually gets answers (the lumber liquidators one) been through this myself!