Cabinets To Go - It is now October 23, 2014 and cabinets for our remodel that were supposed to arrive in July are still not here. My kitchen is ripped out and unfinished

Ordered cabinets in June.Was told one item was on back order until July 23, 2014.

We got some cabinets, also got some boxes only with no drawers. Had what we got installed thinking the rest would arrive any day but no luck. Called repeatedly and got new delivery dates. This happened at least five times.

We finally were told that most of the items were in the warehouse but the original drawers for the cabinet next to the sink are still somewhere unknown. I am devastated and afraid because I have agreed to rent my property commencing January 2015 and still don't have the pantry, the island, the end panels, and the drawers for the installed cabinet next to my stove.

Please Please Please Thomas D.

Sullivan - Founder and Chairman of Lumber Liquidators and Chairman of Cabinets to Go ( figure out what is going on and please respond to our emails.You have our money and hold our kitchens hostage with these never ending delays.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Partial Cabinets
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #549888

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cabinets To Go? Submit review ›
Helpful? 13 Yes 13 3 No 3
Had the same issue 13 Yes 13
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 30, 2014 #893146

This same thing happened to me! I live in NH. The customer service is aweful and they make promises they cannot keep. Shotty installers out to make a quick buck do terrible work. The don't refund money either and they are rude as ***. I saved up money fro 3 years to get a new kitchen. Placed the order in December 2013 cleaned out my kitchen because everything was due to arrive the first week of February. I literally had my entire kitchen contents in my living room until the end of April. They really should learn to hang up the phone before they make jokes about "another happy customer" and laugh it off.

0 0 Reply

Oct 24, 2014 #889865 is actually his personal email, you can find it elsewhere on the net. is the correct email... you typoed it. But the first email address actually gets answers (the lumber liquidators one) been through this myself!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cabinets To Go. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Cabinets To Go.
Filing a new complaint about