Cabinets To Go - It is now October 23, 2014 and cabinets for our remodel that were supposed to arrive in July are still not here. My kitchen is ripped out and unfinished
Ordered cabinets in June.Was told one item was on back order until July 23, 2014.
We got some cabinets, also got some boxes only with no drawers. Had what we got installed thinking the rest would arrive any day but no luck. Called repeatedly and got new delivery dates. This happened at least five times.
We finally were told that most of the items were in the warehouse but the original drawers for the cabinet next to the sink are still somewhere unknown. I am devastated and afraid because I have agreed to rent my property commencing January 2015 and still don't have the pantry, the island, the end panels, and the drawers for the installed cabinet next to my stove.
Please Please Please Thomas D.
Sullivan - Founder and Chairman of Lumber Liquidators and Chairman of Cabinets to Go (firstname.lastname@example.org) figure out what is going on and please respond to our emails.You have our money and hold our kitchens hostage with these never ending delays.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Partial Cabinets
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."