Mistakes happen, but I have seen they take care of it.

What a quality product for dirt cheap price.. Don't be misleaded by negative reviews. You check it out yourself.

I do not have complain with the company who can perform and deliver. Their new stores look great, like an Apple Store version in Cabinet industry. We checked out lot of places including Home Depot and Lowes, but no one were able to come close to what Cabinets To Go offered. Kudos to them and their team.

Discount cabinets from Cabinets To Go will help you plan your new kitchen or bath upgrade with confidence that your project will stay within your budget. Their high quality, wood cabinets at affordable prices mean you don’t have to compromise on quality, style or price.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Cabinets To Go and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Lowes or Home Depot that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Cabinets To Go.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Cabinets To Go to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cabinets To Go?

Comments