Los Angeles, California

Mistakes happen, but I have seen they take care of it.

What a quality product for dirt cheap price.. Don't be misleaded by negative reviews. You check it out yourself.

I do not have complain with the company who can perform and deliver. Their new stores look great, like an Apple Store version in Cabinet industry. We checked out lot of places including Home Depot and Lowes, but no one were able to come close to what Cabinets To Go offered. Kudos to them and their team.

Discount cabinets from Cabinets To Go will help you plan your new kitchen or bath upgrade with confidence that your project will stay within your budget. Their high quality, wood cabinets at affordable prices mean you don’t have to compromise on quality, style or price.

Review about: Cherry St Mortiz Collection.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cabinets To Go?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Lazboy inferier leather product Lazboy "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..." Read more Cabinets To Go - It is now October 23, 2014 and cabinets for our remodel that were supposed to arrive in July are still not here. My kitchen is ripped out and unfinished Cabinets To Go "Ordered cabinets in June. Was told one item was on back order until July 23, 2014. We got some cabinets, also got some boxes only with no drawers. Had what..." Read more Etsy - Did not got what I played for Etsy ""I purchase a hookah stand including tools but I did not get any of the screws.Product was fast made in a rush that some of my products are damaged..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Suddenlink - It rains, no internet Suddenlink "First my sister here at the house was charged for a speed that was half of what she was paying for, then it kept going out, then again, and it..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more