2.4
Style and Design

I bought cabinets through cabinets to go, I asked manager if this is true that customer wait so long for items she said no, she will help us with everything and she promised we will get cabinets within 4 weeks.It was important to us because we had our wedding and family was coming from out of country so we wanted to have kitchen completed by then.

We trusted her and we thought it will really happen because they called us after 2 weeks saying the cabinets are here. We picked them up and when we deliver to home and unpack we found out that there are doors and panel missing to 1 cabinet ( we have to order and pay for them meaning manager forgot to order them ) and also garbage cabinet had no garbage hardware inside and manager said she is sorry they no longer offer that - seriously? How can you order cabinet for customer without checking if it is available. We order these again from different style and also add 2 more cabinets to our order.

Also one of the cabinets was damaged and manager who promised to be helpful said to call corporate office because she cannot do anything with claims. So I has to fight with them myself. We have waited about a month for them and when I picked them up there were doors missing ! Again !

We had to wait another 3 weeks for the doors and when I picked these doors they have no pistons (that were order together) and the manager said she is sorry they are on back order. SO basically cabinets that we should have received within 1 month took us about 3 months to be completed ! We are very upset and manager was not helpful, she was just saying she is sorry it is delivery company mistake and there is nothing she can do with that- all the time. When we came to pick up order one day the manager was not there, the lady who was there by herself had no idea what she is doing, she could not even use a printer..

Hilarious.

Not mention the fact that it is miracle to get manager on the phone, I kept calling about 10 times a day until she finally calls me back.I would never again order from cabinetstogo and I am telling my story to all my friends so that nobody will go there to order.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cabinets To Go. The most disappointing about cabinets to go shipping service at Cabinets To Go was customer service - poor quality - delays, bait and switch practices-poor customer service and lack of truth Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Lowes or Home Depot that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Cabinets To Go.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Cabinets To Go to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cabinets To Go?

Comments