So, lesson of the summer?Do not use Cabinets to Go when remodeling your kitchen.

It has been a horrific experience. The worst incompetence and customer service I have ever encountered. I received my order over three weeks ago. Four of my base cabinets had manufacturing errors and I was missing one upper.

I placed a claim for replacement parts three weeks ago today. I was told I would have them Friday June 30th. When they still weren't here on Monday July 3rd, I called again, and discovered they hadn't even been shipped! I was then promised I would have them directly shipped to my house on Friday, July 7th.

When they didn't arrive by 1, I again called. I literally had to go to the next county to pick them up myself so I could work on them over the weekend, because my house doesn't have a kitchen working while I wait for these parts. Three hours later, I open the replacements and they have problems, too. I Frankenstein parts and pieces together to make things work.

But, I still had to wait for a backordered item. Called on Monday, July 10th, had to again correct customer service on what piece I needed. I received a package today. Would have been nice if it was the right size!

Another round of calls and emails, yet still waiting to hear if they have the part I need. The level of incompetence, lack of urgency, and poor quality has me astounded. All they have offered in the way of compensation is a refund on the last cabinet. That's a drop in the bucket for all of the time and headache.

Meanwhile, my kitchen is still down for the time being.The hopes of the project being complete before school starts up again are out the window.

Review about: Cabinets To Go Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Cabinets To Go?

Comments

Very sorry to hear there's been some issues with your order.Most often everything goes well and customers are very happy with the quality, price, and timeliness of their order, not to mention the free design service.

Turnaround time may vary based on the item, so if this became a problem we're very sorry.

The parts team is buying surplus items based on sales to counter further challenges and we expect if there is a concern we can fix it quickly.Again, this is not the norm and we regret to hear this caused you any delays.

Brian Pullin

CTG Business Manager

to CTG #1352871

I was looking at purchasing from CTG, but I've seen so many terrible reviews, that I don't plan on using them now.It's very sad since there's a great deal going on right now.

What gives with all of these negative reviews?What's happening at CTG?