1.9
Style and Design

I purchased an entire kitchen from cabinets to go.I waited a month for installation.

The local store in Orlando recommended and sent out a company to measure and wven highly recommended them. They stated they oick up the cabinets, assemble them, deliver and install. When they came out a third of the cabinets were damaged. This is where a month of finger pointing started.

After seeing and dealing with Cabinets To Go, it is clearly their company.

The installers have been extremely helpful and apologetic but Cabinets To Go don't even return phone calls or emails.It has been a game to them.

Review about: Cabinet.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Cabinets To Go?

Comments

Laurel, Maryland, United States #1334545

Sorry to hear you're upset.I spoke with the store and understand the issues stems from damage created from the supplier (KBS) to your home and I can share with you that we no longer do business with this supplier.

The claim for damage was accepted by KBS two days ago and they're responsible for servicing the damage claim until satisfied.

I know the store was doing what they could having members come to your home to assist, but the root cause was not a CTG driven problem and we regret to hear this happened.Please continue to work with KBS to resolve the matter and if unhappy it makes sense to share your concerns with KBS under a separate posting.

Again, we're very sorry to hear this happened and have taken steps months ago to avoid this type of future experience where damaged goods have created an unhappy customer.

to Cabinets ToGo #1334754

Actually the pictures from the oven cabinet received today show the item was damaged in the original packaging where the plastic strap was too tight. It is in the same spot as the other oven cabinets damage. KBS has been stepping up and communicating, which is something your company needs to do a better job of.

to Anonymous Williamsburg, Virginia, United States #1335028

Sorry to hear there was a problem and I'll work with the Regional Manager to discuss any communication concerns the store, or other departments may have. I routinely work with the Customer Care Manager, so thank you for the feedback We are listening and acting based on what our valued customers may experience both positive, and negative.

Thanks again,

Brian Pullin

Social Media Coordinator

to Cabinets ToGo Apopka, Florida, United States #1345548

Brian,

My new cabinet which was to replace the one that was not 24 inches as well as the correct filler pieces were do last week.Still no word as to when I will receive them.

I am now down a kitchen starting the 5th month thanks to cabinets to go. No uodates, No communication.

You already have an angry costumer.You think your company would be on top of it.