1.1K views
5.0
Style and Design

We have to say we had a fantastic experience with CTG in Sarasota, Fl.The installers were the best.

I will say we 1st went to the Tampa store and had a terrible experience, we walked out and went to the Sarasota Store. I would definitely say, not all stores are the same and you just have to do your due diligence.

We love our completed kitchen and would recommend the Sarasota store any time.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of bjorgsen and co victoria ivory kitchen cabinets. Cabinets To Go needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bjorgsen and co victoria ivory kitchen cabinets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cabinets To Go. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Lowes or Home Depot.

Had an Experience with Cabinets To Go?

Comments

#1081988

Would love to know the quality of your cabinets and how many times you had to return the doors for poor craftsman ship. I ordered the same cabinets and am not on my second shipment of doors with much of the same or worse construction. feel free to email me at mtnbkgirl@gmail.com