We ordered all our cabinets from this company and were very pleased with the quality and the customer service in Maryland. We dealt with several branches of the company. We remodeled our kitchen and kept going back to order more.

If you are ordering cabinets from any company, you should allow 3-4 weeks. People expect things to happen right away. No one wants to wait this long, but if they receive the order early, there are no complaints. Allow plenty of time, kitchens are a huge project.

There was one piece that came damaged, and they handled it within 2-3 weeks. We just worked around it. *** happens.

All of the employees were great. I sent pictures to them of the finished product. We absolutely love the cabinets and would recommend them.

This reviewer shared experience about fast order processing and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Cabinets To Go and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Lowes or Home Depot that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Cabinets To Go.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Cabinets To Go to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cabinets To Go?

Comments

Albany, New York, United States #1315324

This person must be an employee

Silver Spring, Maryland, United States #1059445

Maryland review from Texas that doesn't align with other reviews? Company plant!