Houston, Texas

We ordered all our cabinets from this company and were very pleased with the quality and the customer service in Maryland. We dealt with several branches of the company. We remodeled our kitchen and kept going back to order more.

If you are ordering cabinets from any company, you should allow 3-4 weeks. People expect things to happen right away. No one wants to wait this long, but if they receive the order early, there are no complaints. Allow plenty of time, kitchens are a huge project.

There was one piece that came damaged, and they handled it within 2-3 weeks. We just worked around it. *** happens.

All of the employees were great. I sent pictures to them of the finished product. We absolutely love the cabinets and would recommend them.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

Had an Experience with Cabinets To Go?

Comments

Bob
Albany, New York, United States #1315324

This person must be an employee

Silver Spring, Maryland, United States #1059445

Maryland review from Texas that doesn't align with other reviews? Company plant!

Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Cabinets To Go - It is now October 23, 2014 and cabinets for our remodel that were supposed to arrive in July are still not here. My kitchen is ripped out and unfinished Cabinets To Go "Ordered cabinets in June. Was told one item was on back order until July 23, 2014. We got some cabinets, also got some boxes only with no drawers. Had what..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more