We ordered all our cabinets from this company and were very pleased with the quality and the customer service in Maryland. We dealt with several branches of the company. We remodeled our kitchen and kept going back to order more.
If you are ordering cabinets from any company, you should allow 3-4 weeks. People expect things to happen right away. No one wants to wait this long, but if they receive the order early, there are no complaints. Allow plenty of time, kitchens are a huge project.
There was one piece that came damaged, and they handled it within 2-3 weeks. We just worked around it. *** happens.
All of the employees were great. I sent pictures to them of the finished product. We absolutely love the cabinets and would recommend them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Fast order processing
- Product or service
- Findley And Myers Palm Beach Kitchen Cabinets
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "I seen someone on OkCupid and reported to them. The next working day I found myself deleted from the website, I tried to ask them why but couldn't connect..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."