All of the proper boxes arrived.However, there are many small chips in the finish and one drawer cover is unacceptably damaged.
One box does not have the proper finish on it - it looks like only one coat was put on and no UV coating. It is chipping and peeling from the bottom edge. At the rate of their slow delivery times, I will now have to wait to have a backsplash installed. Thank God for caulk because on some lower cabinets there is a significant gap between them.
I wish I had gone with the local cabinet maker and paid the extra 3K.
I regret buying from CTG and now have to deal with an 800#.(Couldn't rotate second image - upper cabinet.)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Findley And Myers Shakers Malibu White
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "Geeks On Support, a Peruvian, online computer repair company, was founded by 2 brothers, Juan Perez and Luis Perez, who go by the pseudo names of "Jonathan" and "..."
- "Saw and ad on Craigslist in the for sale by owner listings called the guy up ("Joe") and asked if he still had it. He said he did and so..."
- "My All-In-One Computer crashed. I filed a claim and was sent a box w/instructions to file my claim. It was fixed in about a week & 1/2! Yeah right. My..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."