All of the proper boxes arrived.However, there are many small chips in the finish and one drawer cover is unacceptably damaged.

One box does not have the proper finish on it - it looks like only one coat was put on and no UV coating. It is chipping and peeling from the bottom edge. At the rate of their slow delivery times, I will now have to wait to have a backsplash installed. Thank God for caulk because on some lower cabinets there is a significant gap between them.

I wish I had gone with the local cabinet maker and paid the extra 3K.

I regret buying from CTG and now have to deal with an 800#.(Couldn't rotate second image - upper cabinet.)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss findley and myers shakers malibu white. Cabinets To Go needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned findley and myers shakers malibu white in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cabinets To Go. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Lowes or Home Depot.

Had an Experience with Cabinets To Go?

Comments

Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Cabinets To Go - Kitchen Cabinets Review from Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania Cabinets To Go "Four months after I placed the order, my kitchen looks like this, happy thanksgiving without 18 base and simple dishwasher panel!..." Read more Cabinets To Go - Bjorgsen And Co Victoria Ivory Kitchen Cabinets Review from Sun City Center, Florida Cabinets To Go "We have to say we had a fantastic experience with CTG in Sarasota, Fl. The installers were the best. I will say we 1st went to the Tampa..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more